Thursday, September 18, 2008

VOTE LOVE!

download this clip!



VOTE LOVE!
skinnychef's house in TX got thrashed by a tree falling on it from a little tornado offa "Ike". It's looking like an expensive fix that could derail the project.

Help keep independent journalism rolling!



to the "skinnychef tree through the roof fund" and keep the skinnychef on the road where she belongs! Think of it as a relief effort where you actually kinda know who you're helping and where the money is going!

thanks for your support!
xoxox
skinnychef

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mary Kate. Wow. I did not know that about your roof.My friend in Houston who acutally saved my life in North Hollywood lives in Houston. My prayers are with you both. Vicki I do not have any money since esp. I broke my left foot wearing flip flops which my best friend in LA has already said what the the you wearing flip flps on 6th street? K? Luv Vicki